- Birthday Wine Review -- Vincent Arroyo 2005 Petite Sirah Winemakers' Reserve (Sunday or Monday)
- Inauguration Day Wine Review -- Stags' Leap Winery 2004 Ne Cede Malis Petite Sirah (with Synchrodan)
- [Within the next 10 days] -- Mettler Family 2005 Petite Sirah (with Synchrodan)
- Tasting notes and impressions from the PSychos' PSeminar in Chicago next Friday night (hopefully including my friends themostrighteous, Octocat, and MarkDaSpark posting on here as themselves, *hint hint*)
- Tasting notes on McDowell Valley Vineyards' first release, their 1979 Petite Sirah (which, its initial labeling aside, they now believe to be sourced from ~78% Syrah grapes)
- A big post on Appellation America and the interaction between terroir and PS in California
- Lots of posts from Jo Diaz, including a bit about my French counterpart who is trying to revive PS in its birthplace...
So, Stay tuned!