- Petite Sirah was Slashfood's wine of the week on 2/22/09, as demonstrated by a varietally correct (though unremarkable) and dirt cheap Crane Lake.
- Richard Nalley at Forbes PoSts his notes on the 2004 Quixote PS and ProvideS some history on its place as one of California's "Native" GraPeS
- Gabe at Gabesview tastes the 2006 Locatelli PS from PaSo Robles, and admits that he doesn't drink enough PS.
- Eric Hwang at Bricksofwine blind-tastes a nice spread of PS, featuring 5 from Ridge, a Foppiano, and a JC Cellars by Jeff Cohn. Last month, he had a pretty imPreSsive guys' night, featuring a 2001 Sean Thackrey Sirius, 2003 Switchback Ridge, and 2004 Scholium Project Babylon Tenbrink Vineyards.
- And of course, Karen Ahlborn's wrapup of D&D 2009.
(Sorry about the lack of PoSting -- I got sick with something I caught on the airplane on the way home from Cali about 10 days ago, so I haven't been drinking much or had a ton of free time to PoSt. There's plenty to come).