- Andy Purdue, proprietor of Wine Press Northwest, who admits that he has "a thing for Petite Sirah", PlanS on planting some PS in his "humble backyard vineyard," but probably won't get to it this year. While you wait, tide yourself over with his recipe for PSorbet.
- Andy Purdue's blurb from about a year ago on Arbor Crest and Thurston Wolfe PS
- Andy Purdue's tasting notes on the 2006 Thurston Wolfe Zephyr Hills PS and the Spangler PS from Oregon
- Seattle Times writer Paul Gregutt on PS in general, and also has more on Arbor Crest's PS
- Wade Wolfe of Thurston Wolfe on harvesting PS (and Touriga Nacional)
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Posted by Loweeel at 11:22 AM
It's not just Masset anymore. PS is becoming more popular in the Evergreen state, and even Oregon. Here's a roundup.